In a lot of case, you’ll have to build a website to promote your offers, to collect email and lead… but not everyone have the skills to build one. In this article i will resume all the possibilities that you have to launch your first website!
Is it necessary to have computer knowledge to create a website? Absolutely not. In 2022, there are very simple ways that will allow you to create a website. And this even if you do not have the slightest knowledge of IT, development, or even web-design.
However, if you like difficulty, you can always create your website by coding it yourself.
To create your first website, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a domain name and web hosting provider. Your domain name is the address where people can access your website, and a web hosting provider is a company that provides the technology and services necessary to make your website available on the internet.
- Set up your web hosting account and install a content management system (CMS). A CMS is a platform that allows you to easily manage the content and design of your website without needing to know how to code. Popular CMS options include WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
- Choose a website design and layout. You can either create your own design or use a pre-made template from your CMS or a third-party website.
- Add content to your website. This can include text, images, videos, and other media. Make sure to organize your content in a clear and intuitive way to make it easy for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Test your website and make any necessary adjustments. Check all the links on your website to make sure they are working, and test the design on different devices to ensure it looks good on all screen sizes.
- Publish your website and share it with the world. Once you are happy with your website, you can publish it and share it with others through social media and other online channels.
Create a website with WordPress
According to our teams, this is the go-to solution for creating a website. What does this mean exactly? Simply that going through a web hosting and installing WordPress on it is both a simple, fast, economical, and complete solution.
Create a website by developing it yourself
The last way that will allow you to create both a personal and professional site is to code/develop it.
In this context, you will have two choices. The first is that you feel capable of programming a website yourself. The second will consist of calling on a company specializing in the creation and development of websites.
Depending on your choice, the costs will be very different.